Sunday, April 28, 2013

Maze

Seeing you these past few days, I somehow got lost again.
I thought I was finding my way out, but I guess I'm wrong again.

I don't know if I do have feelings for you, or if everything is just an illusion I created for myself.
Somehow nothing feels right, yet it couldn't possibly feel more right than it is?

Silence fills in between us, I just don't know what to say. At first it doesn't feel awkward, it somehow feels right, like that's just how it should be. But then after a while it does get awkward.
Awkward silence. I feel it strongly, and I have no idea what to say.
I think you felt it too, you tried making small conversations.  Or maybe you really need to ask me those questions and it's all my own illusion again. I tried making small conversations too, and meh I failed. It ended up with more awkward silence I guess.

I don't know anything about you anymore. Somehow I could feel that you're okay, yet somehow sometimes I felt that you're not and I'm just a nuisance. I get so confused around you damn it.

I seriously don't know what I should do anymore. I can't exactly walk away cause I still have to face you and I need your help. Sigh.

Meh I don't even know what I'm babbling about anymore, and somehow listening to Gackt's Last Song, the guitar made me want to cry so much.

Fine, I go cry. Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scrribles