Friday, January 25, 2013

-

One of the best things that happened to me is somehow getting lost.
I wonder why. How did it turn out like this?

Did everyone change, or is it me that changed?
Somehow the meaning it held is getting lesser.
Maybe the paranoid side of me is getting me again, and it's all my own problem.

I thought of leaving, but yet I don't want to. Everything that happened, it was so dear to me. Even if it's a small little thing, that little something opened a lot of doors for me. I've learnt so much, met so many people.
Gained so many experience. Had so much fun.

I wish I could make up my mind, I wish I knew how they actually feels.
If it meant anything, or is it just...another nothing.
It may not really show, but somehow, it's been quite a big part in my life.

CrestFall band, I wonder how you'll turn out.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Scrribles