Monday, January 21, 2013

Vocaloid default photoshoot!

Last Saturday, I finally had a photoshoot for my Megurine Luka default!!
>w<

We shoot at our home lol, convenient =w=

Kyee and I rushed our prop the night before, at 12 midnight :x
We had to untangle my Luka wig that got awful during Comic Fiesta, and we had to make the Vocaloid earphones.



Kyee untangling the extremely tangled wig~


When done, the wig got a whole lot thinner lol.




And rushing the props~~


Anyway, woke up at 9am the next day to get ready and put on makeup.
I realized that my Luka actually look really tired, like Chii said.

Here's an example:




I realized the reason is...I makeup not following to Luka's character -_-
I followed my own.







.............
As a result a lot of my pictures turned out looking...tired =w=

Sigh.


But, there's still lots of nice pictures!












Still got others lol, but lazy upload so much~

Here's some that the photograper edited! :D







Edited photos by photograper.


We shoot from morning till late noon lol.
I loved the candles shoot. Lighted about a hundred of them :D
Burning myself is totally worth it TwT












Some omake photos xD


It's a nice shoot :D
wwwwwww


Thank you to those that helped, and to the photograpers which is Haziq and Geraldine! :D




Oh and in this picture I've already changed xD To my normal me hahaha~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scrribles