Saturday, January 5, 2013

Just blogging cause I'm bored

Hello guys, I'm bored. So bored that I blog just for the sake of it.
=w=

Now that all the excitement and busyness have passed, I felt so lifeless lol.

Time really does flies, it's already the 5th of January.
Still felt like December for me, but that's just cause I'm doing nothing, rotting at home.




Okay, not exactly la. I have stuff to do, but I'm procrastinating ahaha =w=
My piano work lol. Resumed back after 2 months.

Anyway, the driving school called me yesterday. My L license is finally ready, wooohooooo!
I can get my hands on the steering wheel now :D
Can't wait xD

I felt lifeless now, I have no New Year Resolutions for 2013. Normally in every New Year, I'm bursting with energy, wanting to do this, that, and stuff. I have motivations.
But now, it's just...MEH. Not sure if it's Post-School Syndrome, or if all the previous happenings drained my energy, or if it's just because I've lost my sense of time.


I was searching about courses just now. I'm lazing in front of the computer 9gagging when Jason suddenly pop out, and asked what is my plan for the future. OTL|||
That's my most dreaded question now. :\ Because, I don't have a freaking plan .___.

Jason asking me that question got me thinking, I really wanted to go into music, but I guess I'm chickening out since Malaysia is not a good place for it, and I don't have the funds to go overseas.
But still, I googled about it and see lists of career opportunity. I found out lots of things, but meh I still can't seem to make up my mind. Sigh.


Oh well screw this shit I'll talk with my piano teacher again soon =w=
Or I might just venture into tourism, since I love travelling so much.

But for now, I guess I'll find a part time job first.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Scrribles