Monday, December 31, 2012

The CrestFall Band New Year Eve's Performance

Okay...First of all...HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!!!!!
I can't believe it's already 2013. I guess times really flies o.O


So, for New Year Eve's, my band, The CrestFall, got invited to perform at a countdown event in Seri Kembangan.

Here's how the place looks like:


View from audience

 The crowd OAO



 The CrestFall on stage



To be honest, I never expected this event to be as big as it is.
They have alot of others performers, but we're the main one OAO
And the whole street is closed for this event.

We started off with a Japanese song, God Knows by Aya Hirano.
The crowd is like wtf are you guys playing when we started hahaha. They looked stunned xD

After God Knows, it's Sparks Fly by Taylor Swift, then a chinese song called First Day by FIR.

After that, it's my keyboard solo OAO
I played  To Zanarkand from Final Fantasy, to create a small break for the members.
It's fine I guess, till almost the end part OTL
Messed up there, but I guess I managed to cover it.



Me during my solo hahaha~


After that move on to Secret Base by Zone, then Yu Ai by Rainie Yang, and finally I Don't Wanna Miss a Thing by Aerosmith xD

Our members:

Drummer, Milo

Bassist, Dustin

 Rhythm guitarist, Raee

Lead guitarist, Daniel

 Vocalist, MInori



It seems like CrestFall have this curse lol, where in every single performance we'll have new members wtf~
Curse of the CrestFall. 
Oh and last minute practice too -.-

Anyway, after the performance I'm supposed to go countdown with Bryan, but that idiot ffk me =3=
Demo sho ga nai ne -w-
YOU OWE ME KARAOKE SESSION!

So just went home after the event =w=~ And I...took pictures XD







I got take a lot more la but ahaha if I upload all this post will be endless XD

My shoes got covered in mud at the event too asdfghasdfghjk

 Q_Q


Looking awful after all the makeup is off lol~ meh =w=

So......


Ending this post with a picture from our jamming the night before the performance, last jamming session for 2012.








Oh yea, and I want to shout out my thanks to Acap from Osiria Rose for being so supportive!!! :D
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Acap is the guy wearing a cap :D Behind Minori~










No comments:

Post a Comment

Scrribles