Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Outing with Sofea to Putrajaya! :D


Hi everyone! xD
Random picture of me to start the post LOL.
My hair grew quite fast o.O
Okay, back to the topic, I went to Putrajaya with Sofea last week! :D

It's been so loooooooooooooooooong since I last met her.

I went to her house to pick her up in the morning, then off we go!
Went to Alamanda mall first for breakfast.
We had McDonald for breakfast lol, which I like xD
I love their breakfast :3

After that we just hang around in Alamanda for a while, and I tried to take Sofea's pictures.




Getting more interested in photography nowadays :)

We drove out shortly after, and I pulled up at the first park we came across haha.
It was Taman Putra Perdana.








Random photos.

Next park was Taman Botani.
I think we spent the most time here?



Haha.




When we entered, we had to walk past this bridge.


Of course, seeing as the whole bride is empty, I just had to lay down xD




Well we walked along some more, and just snapped pictures here and there.




Eventually, we came to a lake, and there's a seafood restaurant beside it :o
Didn't go into the restaurant though, since we've eaten.



Aww turtle! cute. :3

Oh, after that we passed by this place, where there's some type of feel I can't explain lol.
Retro? Not exactly.


Spent quite some time here taking picture.









Haha bear with the random pictures.
Nothing much to say except showing pictures lol.



Sigh my hair color so cacat now.


 Before we depart from Taman Botani.


The last park we visited was Taman Wetland!!
It's my favorite park among all :3


The look out point! :D


At the top :3 

Then we passed by a flamingo lake lol



Random pictures hahaha again.



Staring out into the...uh..wetland. Lol




Mud,

More mud.

Picture taken by timer.



We spent quite a while at this spot, I just love this type of nature. A bit creepy, yet beautiful. 
It's so quiet as well, there's no one else there except us.

Lol I'm opening a packet of crackers to nom.





Mud again.

Photo by timer again.

Basically that's it. It's nothing but a wetland hahaha.
I love it though :3 And I won't mind going there alone as well, except that it might be dangerous.
Oh well, this would be an ideal place for a date for me hahahahah.



Oh at the end by the exit, there's this place where it's kinda like a museum. I think they call it the nature appreciation centre?? lol

Anyway it was actually closed, and we were shooed out.
And I think we need tickets to enter as well xD

That's all for this post :3
We went back home after that.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Scrribles