Monday, September 16, 2013

College Life...?

Okay, finally I have time to sit down and write something.
It's been 2 busy weeks.

So, I'll blog about my college life so far. I've been studying for about a month now, and I've moved to USJ for the weekdays. It's quite tiring for me, since I have to alternate living in 2 places. I have to come back home every weekend because I need to attend my piano classes, and also because I miss my doggies like mad T_T Sigh, USJ is too far to go to and fro every day sigh. Maybe one day when I have a car, I'll drive to and fro myself. But I think by the time I have a car I have already graduate lol.
Meh. Anyway, living there wasn't so bad. I could go for lunch and dinner with my classmates, and hang out with them more. But deciding what to eat is getting hard lol, I miss home cooked food TwT


This is part of my room. My bed is facing the wardrobe. ._.
At first I'm scared, I watched The Conjuring twice lol, and I did think quite a bit. But then I got used to it.

So in my class, there's a total of 13 people. 10 guys, 3 girls lol.
With a class that small, it's quite easy to get along well.
Normally we go for lunch together :3

Last week Wednesday, I went to Sunway Pyramid with 2 of my classmates.
Oliver, and Emad.

 
The guy in the middle is Oliver, and the one at the side is Emad.
Oliver is from Sarawak, Emad from Pakistan. 
That day we have a day off from class, so we went to Sunway.
I meet with Aki and have lunch with her there, then I joined Oliver and Emad again and we went bowling lol.

....I'm the worst at bowling compared to them ahaha. Is being a girl an excuse? xD
No? Okay,jpg

Anyway, I'm facing physics and biology again -_- Eventhough it's just a bit, I still don't really like it OTL

I'm learning all about sound waves, and how to calculate stuff related to sound.

As for the biology part, ....


I have to know how to draw parts of the ear, and know all the functions, and bla bla bla lol.

Lol okay, I don't want to bore you with my studies anymore.
So basically, I'm having fun, I'm enjoying my studies, but the one thing I wish to change is that my school is near my home T_T But thats kinda impossible haha.

Okay I don't know what else to say except that I just got called mei mei cause I'm the youngest lol.
Blehh ok seriously don't know what else to say. Tata~!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Scrribles