Thursday, November 10, 2011

11/11/11 ❤

TODAY'S A SPECIAL DAY!!!!!

Wish I'm going out to celebrate, but then, everyone's busy =w= Have to stay at home instead.
Well I'm to summarize what have been happening  for the past month, so this post will be pretty long :3 PREPARE YOURSELF MATE!


During this final exam, I hardly study ._.
I've become so lazy, I only open the books before the day of the exam OTL
As a result, I think I'll get plenty of FAIL. @_@

When I open the book, I'll start as...

With spirit~

 Bored...

Sleepy...

 Sleep..

And end up listening to music to prevent from sleeping but can't concentrate at all =_=


Lol pictures of me taking so many pictures is proof enough, ._.


Oh yea, I bought new lens ^^



Very light violet :D


It's not too noticeable though.. 
Bought from here. Well..The lens is just..Meh ._. Not really comfortable @_@


Oh yea...I GAINED WEIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TT_TT
!@#$%^&
Reason is...You'll find out in the next post T^T


Anyway, now that it's holiday, plans began piling up XD Gonna go for a Luka army photoshoot tomorrow :D





The outfit ^_^ This is just a doujin by me lol~

And yeah, right now my nails a hideous color forthe photoshoot...

Aquamarine color @_@

Before that my nails look like this:





But then I have to rub it -w-



Okay it's getting boring so BYE~ Lol.

p.s: Going to Sunway Lagoon next week 8D 
And it's my birthday next week!! XD

2 comments:

  1. Very long meh? 0w0 (Compare to mine LAWL)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Supposed to be long long long but then..I lazy -w- And din't change lol

    ReplyDelete

Scrribles