Saturday, October 22, 2011

Shoes and ramdomness XD

SHOES SHOES SHOES!!! Who doesn't love them right!?
So..Today I bought 3 pairs of shoes :D

For my maid costume ^_^

The white one is so pretty ^^ Its flat :D

And..Ta-da~! 4.5 inch heels XD Highest heels I own :)

Make my legs look longer and slimer lol XD



Today I also messed around with wigs :P

Hahaha you won't get to see me looking like this again so you better save this page :P


lol


Oh yea..I tried a leaopard look yesterday..For a tutorial :D For Halloween ^^
Some pictures :P



I love the eye >w<




Anyway, on exam break right now..Sigh..Wish it'll be over quickly T^T
On the day when we had Additional Maths, I plan to wake early and study, but then somehow my alarm went dead. Either I turned it off unconciously, or I din't even set it in the first place -.-" Or someone switch it off. Sigh.

Anyway, I had to turn my entire table upside down to find some paper and my CALCULATOR.
Sigh..Just when I had tidied it not long ago /.\


Well I'm going off now~ Bye~


I LOVE COTTON CANDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Scrribles