Saturday, October 8, 2011

Big Bad Wolf is back!!!

Woohoo!!!

Went to the greatest book sale ever, BIG BAD WOLF, today!! >w<

Damage done is only RM174 :P

Well that may sound a lot, but where else can you get 29 books that total that little?!


So..I'll show you picture so that you understand what I meant.



Whole stash of books here. Total rm174. And yes, that's a recipe book. DON'T ask why.

Hard cover novels.

Paperback.

Chobits artbook -w-

Shousetsu :3

MANGAS!! They only cost RM3 each wtf.



Yes, it's Loveless. And Wild Adapter (Same mangaka as Gensomaden Saiyuki 0_0 ) I din't know that lol. Anyway, yes, they're BL, which means boys love = boy x boy/GAY,


Nyahahhahaha bear with me guys. www


Anyway, there's A LOT of mangas there. Though I din't really bought much because most of it are imcomplete and I don't like that. /_\


This is only 1 table. They have like, 4 tables OAO"


So..HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO STUDY FOR MY EXAM NOW?! TT_TT
I hate you, big bad wolf for coming at this time of the year T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scrribles