Sunday, September 5, 2010

Oh Birdy Birdy~

Yeah, FINALLY UPDATED! :D


This happened a LONG time ago. ._. Yeah, went to KL Bird Park.


  

1st thing I saw when we went in.








Peacock :D

 

 
Nerdy me xD


 
A beauty :D



Lol, poor owl~ There were some bastards trying to wake this poor thing by knocking and banging on the cage >:(



 
Nerd XD

  
Ostrich :D



Haha..When I jumped down, I 'po-kai' ._.


Slow shutter speed.

Fast shutter speed

 
Lol a bunch of idiots.


 
Act cool xD

 
Peacock :D




WARNING!!  Idiots conquering the screen now!







 


                         
 大



:D





xD I threw Kuih Bahulu on the table that's why the birds came xD


A beauty :)


Bliss~

Another beauty :]






Starting to rain when we're planning to go home. Have to be stuck in a pondok for around 20 minutes. -.-

To be honest, there's still TONS of picture -.- But since the stupid uploader is so damn SLOW, I guess these would do.


~Noriko~
鳥が好き! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scrribles