Tuesday, August 17, 2010

A bunch of randomness

I should not be here. I should not be here. I should not be here. I should not be here.  
I should not be here! 


Sigh. I'm here all the same. Aiyo. Tak tahan la, must blog. Though I'm blogging a diffrent from my to-blog list. 


Sigh. EXAM is like HELL. My BM first 14 question already got 6 wrong. Dead. And paper 2, oh god. I wrote it like a shit. Sigh. For sejarah, DIE. I hate it fucking bad. Eventhough I studied, I  don't even know the answer for 40 question. All TEMBAK. 
I'm so dreading to see my result. Uggh. And this time Pengetua said we got B, rotan.. -.- Damn it.  Sigh. Today's english paper was hard. Hopefully I won't get more than 5 wrongs...




Sigh. Piano exam is bothering me.
Teacher gonna let me take Grade 5 exam next year. Wth? I only start learning in July 2008, taken Grade 1 exam last year, and gonna take Grade 5 next year?! Sure, I'm happy that I'm fast, but can I really do it? I mean, normally people need around 4 or 5 years to get to Grade 5. I've just been learning piano for 2 years! Sigh..I'm afraid. That I won't be able to do it. I mean, it's so fast. Sigh.

Well, seems like I have to practice really hard now. =.= No more slacking.




Haha, today's Chee ying b'day. 




HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEE YING!!!
And try not to sprain your leg. =.= Later CACAT and become OKU


Well, nothing more to write, I guess. Lol. 
  



~Noriko~
試験が大きらい ==



No comments:

Post a Comment

Scrribles