Monday, September 6, 2010

B.B.Q Madness

Hey~ Lol this happened on 7 August. Bro's birthday is on 8 August, but we celebrated early. Lol 8 August is conquering my mind. In BM karangan, there's something about Merdeka. I wrote Malaysia Merdeka on 8 of August -.-...Pn Shakiroh must be laughing like hell == Ok, back to BBQ Madness.

Well, in the early afternoon, my sister and cousin were cutting limes for preparation while I'm stuck doing stupid BM corrections -.-



Also cutting aluminium foil for the sotong.


After awhile, we began taking things to Cypress Condo.
p.s: I live at Scot Pine


A lot right?


Well, after that stay at home waiting for 4pm to come. That's when Cui Li and Hoi Yee come and then we'll go over to cypress to swim! :D 

Oh yea btw all the guys put aeroplane except Steven and Tian Jin. Lol anyway I pitied them cause it's BORING for them. Thanks to all the other guys that din't come lol.

Anyway, when the girls reached, we went swimming :D

Haha they camwhore first.



Me teaching ah cui to swim xD

Peace!

Look ay my elephant leg T_T

I look ugly without glasses -.-

Without glasses my eyes can't be seen -.-

Me lc-ing xD


Nerdy Mama and Big Baby XD

:D I tried to make my eyes go large._.






Haha. After we swam, we hang around the playground waiting for the fire.




Lol. 

Food! :D

Well, the party started!!!!!



Everyone berebut at the fire LOL


Wanna eat? xD





My family.

Spot my bro's peace? Haha idiot.


XD

She came too :)



==..Stop avoiding the camera la.

Playboy -.-

This more geng LOL

Haha Nooby me xD


Lol they start whoring again.




Lol. 




xD Then I came up with this jumping photography idea. xD


Lol.

Study the picture carefully. Saw a ghost? o.O


After awhile, cake.



Birthday Song.


After awhile they go home. Lol I had to help clean up. Paling kesian is my bro's friends also help hahahaha. 


FUN DAY!  :D


~Noriko~
楽しいの日。^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scrribles