Friday, December 27, 2013

Updates on my kinda boring life, and random babblings, as usual.

I like recording down my life.
I used to write diaries, since I was 15. But I stopped at 16, continued at 17, and stopped again lol.
Reason I stopped is because of pure laziness, I used to write every night before I sleep, but then there will be times when I went and overnight at somewhere else, and I'll miss out on writing. That, made me stop writing. :x It's like, once you stopped for a night, you'll get lazy wtf.
But still, I have like 5 diaries altogether now, and they're all full of my thoughts and what happened :3

Maybe one day I'll share some of the content here haha. Those are much more private than my bloggie.
Stuff I wrote and share here is mostly what happened, and if it's not, then it's stuff then I don't mind letting people know, but I don't know how to tell, I guess.

Well anyway, main purpose is because I know I'll read it back one day, and I like to see how I've changed during the times. And sometimes, I just like to reminiscence on the old times :x
Even if it will make me sad :x

So, to share what happened so far in life :3

The past 2 weeks is just hectic, was rushing to complete assignments before the deadline.
Had to squeeze my brain to come out with different types of design, for Digital Typography and Digital Graphic. Then there's the tedious job or linking everything for my website in Web Funds. So annoying -_-
And I managed to mess up twice, and had to re-link everything twice fml.

After rushing for assignments, it's finals.
But I'm glad to say that I managed to submit the assignments on time, and that finals were mostly okay :)

Introduction to Audio is easy for me, I managed to answer 98% of it without hesitating :D (YAY)
Digital Imaging wasn't really that easy, but still, I think I should be alright.
Digital Typography was.....not okay.
Didn't study for it. (yeah, my own stupid fault, was watching Youtube videos instead of studying)
There's quite a lot of questions which I don't know how to answer (especially the subjective part), but at least I didn't leave anything blank. I just wrote whatever I can relate with as the answer ahaha ._.

As soon as I went down to the cafeteria and meet my classmates, I said "FUCK TYPO" hahahhaa.
Sometimes I wonder why am I so vulgar with my words lol.
Been trying to change, but it's not easy when you're surrounded by people that curse and swear most of the time okay.

CRYSTAL AND THE FAI CHAI GANG I'M BLAMING YOU GUYS. Sohai. Lol xD

Okay back to the initial topic, (actually, what was it???)
.....................................................................................................................................................


Okay I remembered what I want to say now lol.

So after the first finals (21st december, Intro to Audio), we went to watch movie lol.
That celaka Oliver (great, now I'm influenced by his 'celaka'. Celaka. Lol.), suddenly ask if I remembered that I mentioned about watching The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug after the exam.
Actually, I did not remember. Until he asked me =.=
So....instead of going back and studying for Digital Imaging and Typography, we went to Sunway for movies. There goes my time for studying /____\

.....Okay who am I kidding lololol, I know that I won't study even if I went back home.
Am glad we went for the movie :3 Even though the movie was not as good as I expected. It's kinda far fetched? Meh. And the ending is so damn hanging. But still, I'm satisfied that I finally watched it hahaha.

On the weekend between finals, family celebrated the Winter Solstice Festival. Had a feast in our home, and ate dumplings. Personally, I think dumplings are over rated :x It's just a clump of sticky dough with very little fillings :/ Maybe I should make it next year lol, instead of buying those packet ones. STUFF IT WITH LOTSA FILLINGS.

Well, on the 23rd, it's the last day of finals. After finals, went to Summit to print our Digital Typography to submit. After that, went to Subang Parade for lunch and got lost trying to send Oliver to the KTM. So fail lol, the KTM is literally beside Subang Parade, and I got onto some highway that leads to goodness knows where =_= Wasted my money on 2 tolls T^T

After I got home, I felt this sense of freedom that I haven't feel in quite a while xD
Went out yumcha with Xavier in the night, then when I get back, I just chillax in my room and watch movies :3

The next day which is Christmas Eve, mom tried to drag me to a Christmas dinner organized by her Church.
Not that I don't want to go, initially I said yes, but then I was told that there won't be anymore space for me.
So I've kinda decided on what I want to do that day, which is actually be lazy and watch movies the whole day haha. But then suddenly last minute mom told me that there is another seat for me -.-

By that time, I'm already curled up comfortably on the couch watching tv. Feel so introverted and anti-social lol :3 So I refused to go ahaha .__.
Normally I'm quite an extrovert (I suppose?) and I won't mind going out meeting new people.

For dinner that night, I just went out to the pasar malam and bought some food. Went back home, and continue watching the tv hehehe. After that, faced my laptop lol. With a mask on.
I look ridiculous hahahhahaha.



On Christmas Day, stayed at home as well. I somehow made a short cover lol, playing the guitar and singing Joy to The World ehehe.



I tried to make the video to be in focus, but the I failed, and I'm too lazy to try and re-record -.- So I just leave it as it is lol.

At night, went out to The Mines and send my HTC Sensation to fix. It's Christmas, but then they're already playing Chinese New Year song there wtf. So sweat -_-
After that, yumcha with uncle and aunt.
Just chillax =w=

Hahahha I'm getting boring aren't I? Babbling about those details on my life LOL.

Well here's something that's not so boring I guess. Went out for karaoke with Crystal, Xavier and Kar Hao :D

Trying to wink. All of us fail so bad, except Kar Hao hahahaha.

We went to Loudspeaker in c180, Cheras Selatan.
It only costs us RM6 wtf. So damn cheap. And with free drinks too!! 
Love Loudspeaker so much. Their sound system is better than Greenbox and Neway too.


Random photos.




We're kinda like a bunch of maniacs hahaha. Screaming lilke bloody murder in the room. As a result, got sore throat OTL

Canwhored using Crystal's Note 3. I miss a front camera so much TwT

Oh well, shall get my HTC Sensation back tomorrow I think. Can't wait to use an Android phone again! And to use Instagram. And Dayre!

 Hahahah the disco light shined on us while taking the picture lol. The Green Hornets! xD


Hiding my chubby face behind Crystal's hair wwww

Pulling faces and act chio hahaha


This is what happens when I get hold of a front camera. 

Sorry la, I perasan :P
It's only with front camera that I can capture pictures that doesn't make me look fat :v
Okay enough with that ahaha.

After karaoke, we went for lunch in Mahkota Cheras. Tried out this new cafe called Padi House.
I ordered Beef Chilli Spaghetti, topped with baked cheese *O*
*drools*

It tastes good! :D



Lol. 3 of us ordered the same thing =.= 

 Crystal's oreo cheese cake and green tea latte which taste plain awful to me. Maybe it's because there's lots of milk in it, and I hate milk.

My lemon water. I love lemons!


I think I'll give this cafe a rating of 8/10. It has nice interior, comfortable and spacious, along with a vintage feel that I like. Good service as well. Food tastes good, price average. RM13.90 for my spaghetti and RM2.9 for my lemon water.

We spent a long time in the cafe chatting. Feels good to just chill, and catch up with my friends on life.

After I got home, bring my two darling doggies out for a walk. Haven't done that in so long!!
Feel so happy to see them running around the park happy :')

Today I brought them to the groomer. Asked the groomer to shave them bald lol. Their coats are getting too long, and it's nuisance to take care of their coat. So just shave it off xD So much easier to care for, and it's more hygenic :3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's a random to do list lol.

-Exercise for a minimum of 30 minutes every during the holidays
(so far, check!)
-Improve my guitar playing skills, and learn a song before the holiday end
-Record some song covers
-Bake something
-Watch all movies I missed out on!
-Hang out and catch up with friends
-Complete Digital Imaging assignments
(darn.)
-work on those extremely belated presents OTL

Well I guess that's all hahhaha. Done babbling nonsense, and done boring you guys!
Ciao xD












No comments:

Post a Comment

Scrribles