Monday, December 30, 2013

Messing around with a DSLR

Hello people~ Just randomly blogging while waiting for my friend to come pick me up to go out yumcha haha.

Recently, I borrowed my uncle's Nikon D5000 and tried taking photos of my doggies with it.
Practicing my photography skill (which is close to 0% to begin with lol) before I start my Digital Imaging photography assignment.

We're required to take photos with these themes;

-Portrait
-Motion
-Graveyard
-Street

Meanwhile I'm looking up articles on the net for street photography.
Most I see is in black and white though lol.
I wanna capture a colored one instead :3

http://photodoto.com/inspiring-photo-blogs/

That's a good article I found, leading to lots of photo blogs :D
Gave quite some inspiration xD

Here's some test shots;












Experimenting, trying to create a photo with a shallow depth of field. (blurry background)
So that's my test shots for now haha.

Gonna go somewhere soon and try to capture street scene =w=
And oh, gonna learn more about all the settings in the camera first lol.
Now that I've known a little bit about aperture, shutter speed, exposure, white balance, etc etc, it doesn't seem as complicated as it used to.

Okay gotta go now, ciao!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Scrribles