Thursday, October 31, 2013

Mission-Q Escape Room game with college mates

Hey guys!
I went to Mission-Q 2 days ago (which is Halloween's Eve) with my friends from college :)

About a month ago, I saw Groupon selling the voucher for the Escape Room game.
They're selling the game for RM98 (6 person). It's considered quite cheap, since the game cost RM40 per person without discount.

I shared the Groupon link on Facebook, asking who is interested to play lol.
Got a lot of "I'm interested to play but I'm lazy/busy/broke to join" type of reply -_-
So meh, I didn't think I'll have the chance to play.

The day after I shared the voucher, Emad asked me in school about the game.
Well, from there, we decided to give the game a go :D
Stephy, Selwyn, and Oliver joined us too.

Emad wanted to go for the hardest room, The Missing Corpse.
So The Missing Corpse it is~

There are 3 rooms, and we have to escape each rooms with the given clues that are inside the room.
We have a chance to call for help, and an hour to get out from the rooms.

The room is decorated in a quite creepy way, they used red lights which makes me feel dizzy, they play creepy music, (imagine music box, and the voice of a little girl singing la la la la la), there's fake bloody hands, and a bloody doll.

When we first started, it was kinda hectic. We're all not sure what to find, but eventually everyone's mind brighten up and we started sorting out the clues xD
Not gonna go into details, I don't wanna be a spoiler ;D

Anyway, we managed to escape all 3 of the rooms in around 56 minutes!
Phew, such a close call.
It's good, cause we get the thrill of rushing. xD

After we finish the game, the staff took a picture of us using a Polaroid camera, and we stick the picture onto their wall xD

The polaroid

Some other random pictures:


 Haha I have no idea how I got this picture of Emad since he hates his picture taken

  
Emad ducked away lol

The polaroid with words added by Oliver haha 

Stephy and I asked Oliver to get into the frame with Selwyn, but they said it's gay lolol
Well, it would actually have been gay hahaha. 

Facebook profile picture for him lol 

Stephy and me! :D Too bad the shadow was in our way D:


Well that's all for the game.
After the game, we went and chillax at Gong Cha for a while. After that, we went to Summit and watched the Insidious 2.
It was more funny than scary, though I get scared at a few scenes :x

It would have been awesome if we watched Insidious 2 before we played the Escape Room though. Will be so much more thrilling :p

I guess that's all for now.
Talk to you guys in my next post!
It'll probably be random updates and rants lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scrribles