Monday, October 14, 2013

Stuff from Thailand!

Mom went to Thailand last week, and she bought me back some clothes which I adore!
Of course I took lots of pictures hahahah

 


Same top, different way of pairing the bottom :3
I think I love the first one the most, makes me look more mature haha



Mom also got me a Metallica t-shirt haha 


Casual oversized top

 
 Cropped top that I'm not sure if I have the guts to wear outside since it is quite revealing, maybe I might wear it if I managed to lose 5-7kgs :x 


Another crop top, but this is a button up shirt instead, kinda formal haha.


Hahahaha mom knows my taste so well. Everything's in black and white too xD
Hehe. I wonder if I'll ever grow out of this monochromatic phase of mine, or if it truly is my style.
:x 

Anyway, besides clothes, mom got some food too!!

 Honey roasted cashew nuts omg omg

Chocolates!! Been such a long time since I ate choco TwT 

And oh, Tae Kae Noi seaweed!! >w<



Well I guess that's all?
Lol I really have to exercise properly now, getting fatter arrrggghhh.
MUST. LOSE. WEIGHT T_T

I shall let the crop top be my motivation >:)

Okay ciao!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Scrribles