Friday, May 28, 2010

Perasan?

Gosh. I have no idea what happened to me yesterday. Usually I'm not the type to CAMWHORE A LOT, still got camwhore la, but I din't take continuosly. Yesterday after came back from The Mines watching Sherk, hey, it's not a childish movie, it was really nice =) A lot of moral values, and OMG, Puss In Boots is so CUTE!!! ><~~ Especially when his eyes grew BIG~ ^^ so CUTE~~~ XD haha. Okay, back to the topic. Back from Mines watching Shrek, haha, you should watch it too, NICE ^^ haha. getting annoying right? Okay. back from The Mines, I suddenly got the mood to camwhore. =X Anyway, I love the clothes I was wearing ^^  And by the way, I bought a bag =)


Nice?

The clothes I was wearing yesterday XD
lol...ok, here comes my perasan photo =X

=X 

 
@_@ This pose almost the same, I've taken this photo a long time ago XD

 

XD my sunglasses rock!


haha..yong sui...

@_@


 I love my bag ^^

Okay, last picture~  

See? So many picture!! Gosh. I'm scaring myself with my changed attitude. =| I wonder what is happening to me? Anyway, is this evennormal? I don't know. =|

~Noriko~
私はどうですか?わかない。。。>_<
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scrribles