Friday, April 23, 2010

BADMINTON!

It's been 2 years since I've holded a badminton racquet! XD lolz~ After school today, went to tuition and after that go to Belakong and play badminton~ X3 It's been 2 years, 2 YEARS! I though I will be really noob at it but thank goodness, I'm still able to play XD lolz~ haha~ anyway, sweat a lot~ Never feel so great and active before~ haha~ Unfortunately, Chee Ying can't really play cause she have hurt her leg D=  Play with Yik Jia a lot XD It's fun, but Tian Jin keep come 'kacau kacau' zzzzzzzz lol~  He's funny when he play when he's kneeling down haha...when he moved, he look like a duck hahahaha~ Still, he's there to kacau =_=// zzzzzzzzzzzz........The boys play so furiosly @@// They keep smacking, lol~ I'm looking forward to playing badminton again =) XD

~Noriko~
たのしいな今日~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scrribles