Sunday, May 25, 2014

C2age 2014

C2age happened two weeks ago.
I was there sessioning on the keyboard for Myclamyra Project's performance.

OOTD!

As usual, I go all black haha.
Ear hooks from taobao, skull shirt mom got from I don't know where, pleather skirt from taobao, leggings from Daiso, and black chunky boots from taobao as well.
So much love for taobao wwww. Oh, bag from taobao as well xD

On that day, I became a driver for Kyee and her friends as well.
Fetched them to c2age as well.
When I got there, I met up with Gem and Kamal, and after we stored our stuffs, we went our ways. I hang around with Acap, and soon the time to meet up again came.
Unfortunately, Susan was still stuck in the traffic haha. The other band members were starting to panic. About 10 minutes before performance, she finally arrived.
I remember I ran down to find her, and unluckily my phone died on me, so it made everything harder.
After a while, I found her though. Brought her to the main stage, where the others are almost done setting up. Luckily, they've took my keyboard and kind of setup for me as well.




Nose ish itchy


After the performance, we took a few group photos, but with the drummer M.I.A

From left: Dustin, Kamal, Acap (our helper for the day haha), Gem, Susan, and me.

Random selfie

After that we went to a nearby mamak restaurant for lunch, except Dustin that left, and the drummer which are still M.I.A




It was fun to talk about audio and music with these people hehe.
We hang around more, until about 3pm Acap and Kamal left to go to Bently's Music for a Battle of the Band. Gem, Susan and I continued hanging around since it was raining, and Eugene (another member of Myclamyra Project that didn't perform this time) join us as well.
Around 4pm, Susan leave. I hung around with Gem and Eugene for a while, then I met Leena!
She gave me a Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans, and guess what, I got a booger flavored bean fml.
It tasted horrible, yuck yuck yuck. Uggghhh.
Anyway, after chatting with her for a while, I met Captain Allen, and Nekochi!

Selfie together wwww

Another with just the Captain hehe

After meeting them, can't remember what I did.
Lolololol. Guess I just roamed around, until Kyee finish her mini shoot and we went home.
:3


That was Day 1. For Day 2, initially I did not plan to go at all. Then I talked to Minori, and in the end I went to support her performance.

Got there sort of early, then I bumped into Calvin!
We went to Old Town, he have his lunch and I was just drinking hehe.
We chat, then after he's done, I went to find Minori.
On the way there, I passed by Feito, and he yelled my name lolol.
I was sorta rushing, and I didn't her him go "Joe joe joe joe joe joe joe" but then I heard a sudden "JOE!!!!!!" lol. 

                                
Poor Feito, having to try so hard to catch my attention hahaha


After that selfie, I rushed into the stage area since Minori's performance was supposedly starting.
But as usual, there's delays lol. Wasted my energy rushing -_-

Her OOTD! hehe






Some shots of her on stage. I kind of end up being like the stage photographer today LOLOL.
Just took photos of all those performers :3

A performer, I have no idea who he is even though we said hi :x
I forgot his name :x


But he sang awesomely though! 

Despite some problems he had to deal with, cause of the freaking sound engineer.
The freaking sound engineer....Damn, where should I start?
Let's start by..He moved the speakers to the front of the stage, which is bad because the performers can't hear themselves, being behind the speakers. And because there is no monitor speakers wtf.

Why would he move the speakers towards the front?
Well because...The vendors opposite the stage were complaining that it was too loud.
Okay, I get it, it's loud. But what I don't get is, WHY DAFUQ IS HE MOVING THE SPEAKERS TOWARDS THE FRONT WHICH IS CLOSER TO THE VENDORS.

Ehhhh hello?!?!? It's common sense that the nearer it is, the louder it'll get. What da bloody fuck.
I can't brain, and I don't even-
*Sarcastic tone*

Another thing is, if people is complaining that it is too loud, (and it really was LOUD), you should lower the volume damn it.
And even though it was loud, he keep increasing the gain when people are performing wtf. 
As a result the sound is crackly, and feedback occurs. -_-

And ohhhhhh, he had the nerve to say "I am sorry, but I can't guarantee that you'll be able to hear anything at all up there."

Wadafak. He told that to Kaoru before her duet with Minori.
..........................
What's wrong with him? zzzzzzzz
Anyway, in the end they managed to get him to move the speakers back, which kinda made things a little bit better. 
(but because of the venue and the way the audio engineer keep tampering with the gain, everything was still bad)


Minori and Kaoru dueting



And oh, there was a ramen eating competition as well haha. Can't remember whether it happened after or before the duet though.


Among all these people, there's only a girl. And she won!! Hahahah xD
Awesome wwwwww

Harmonia ACG performed as well, and here's a few shots;



Sophia helped out during a song as well :3

They did a good job, I like their harmonies haha.


A photo of the crowd for I don't know which performance lol


I guess that's all?
The on the way back, I stop in front HELP Uni since Kyee's friend left her stuff there.
And bumped into Yun hehe. Selfied with her, with me inside the car hahahaha xD




Ok, got to go now, ciao!
More updates will come soon hehe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Scrribles