Sunday, November 11, 2012

Updates

Hello people, I meant to blog on the day before SPM start, but then using a phone to blog is too much of a hassle. So today I got the chance to use a computer yay!

SPM started on 5th of November, which is 6 days ago lol.
The first day was Bahasa Melayu paper, and the question that came out surprised me.
They did not ask about stuff that most teachers aimed for, which is about parents or teenagers, or sports.
Instead, we had to write about the activities held in school on Independence Day wth. =A=
Then there's also some questions about cleanliness, motivation camp, etc.

On 6th of November, we have English paper. Again, question surprised me too.
On the novel section, we had to write about events that makes us angry in the novel. -.-
All my life in school I've been taught to write about positive aspects.
Suddenly I have to write a negative feedback. When I saw the question, I'm like '........'
SHIT WHAT SHOULD I WRITE.
But luckily I read the whole novel before, and I recall back chapter by chapter lol.

The next paper is History. Ahahaha. Stupid bloody history.
It's hard. They touched topics that no one thought would be asked. And the way the ask the question is not specific at all fml. And it ended up me writing almost everything I knew into it.
Cause I did not know what they are asking zzz. But at least they won't cut marks in history.
So it's better to be safe than sorry lol.

Then it's the Maths paper. Hmmm no comment on that one I think it'll be alright :3
Except that my paper 1 is a little..ughh :/
There's a question asking about prime number, and I answered wrongly because I thought 1 is a prime number. FML.
Then Crystal told me it's not, and she said the reason she knew is because I, MYSELF posted in facebook before, saying that 1 is not a prime number. WTH. BRAIN Y U NO REMEMBER.

Anyway, after that math paper is a 10 days break. =w=
At first I hate the gap cause I want SPM to be done as soon as possible, but right now I'm glad we have the break. More time to study lol.

There's still 6 paper left, Moral, Additional Math, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Agriculture Science. Can't wait for it to be over. lol.
Even now I've packed all the books that I won't need to use anymore. Dumped it all in a big bag to be recycled :DDD

Lol in this week break I slacked a little :x
I kept trying to learn the guitar lol xD


xD

Oh by the way went to the dentist just now lol.
The last time I went was...11 years ago??
Lol. :x
Actually went to get my teeth filled, cause 2 days ago it hurts, and I thought I felt a hole there.
But turn out the dentist said my teeth is perfectly fine =A=
....I wonder why it hurts then.


Meh anyway nothing more to be said I guess lol. Byeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scrribles