Sunday, November 11, 2012

To Crystal

Hey :3
It was your birthday yesterday.
I planned to write a post for you geh, but then phone can't upload picture asdfdfghfghj

So it's a little late :x

Anyway, I know this year's birthday sucks for you because of SPM and you can't go out. And what happened yesterday night. I know how it felt to be forgotten on your birthday. I went through it before, but not so badly. I still have my family that time.
So I know how it must hurts for you :(

It's also too bad you can't come out TwT
But okay forget about that now, we'll go out after SPM!!!!!
That time no one can stop us :D

Haha you have been an awesome friend, listening to me rant about my troubles, and never hesitating to help me :D
DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I APPRECIATE YOU?!?

xD


Anyway,


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Belated)




And I love you :D 




So, don't emo anymore ya :)




  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scrribles