Saturday, April 28, 2012

Chicken Dissection

Again, a late post ahaha =w=

Taking Sains Pertanian (Agriculture Science), I have to dissect chicken lol.
Nothing much to say, just pictures...

 Teacher explaining the procedure

 Getting ready 

And begin!



Actually it was quite disgusting? I dunno lol. That time I feel nothing but looking back at these pictures, it was er...weird @_@


 Arranging the organs =w=

 =w=

Thats Xavier at the back lol. Holding the chicken's head =.=

Lol okay this is actually quite disgusting @_@


After that...we barbequed the chicken XD hahah was DELICIOUS LOL.







Oh yeah. I jokingly told Kar Hao to dig out the chicken eyeballs, and guess what? He did =.=


I was like, ewwwwwwwwww but then I keep looking at it XD

After that he dug out the brain too @_@

Lol okay thats it XD
Nothing more to say :3


haha hope you will still eat chicken?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scrribles