Saturday, May 12, 2012

Belief? Story of a cat in a temple.

A week ago, a suddenly memory from when I was a small kid came floating back to me.
I have no idea how old I was, but I think I'm around 7?


So, there's this one night where my family and I go to a temple.
The temple is quite old, its at a corner lot of shoplot.

We were at the temple, then I have to go to the toilet. So I told my mom, and she asked the monk there where is the toilet.
The monk gave us direction, we have to go up a stair, then dunno turn where bla bla bla can't remember those.
My mom brought me up the stairs, and it's a spiral staircase, attached to a wall with big spaces as window.

As we were going up the stair, a cat suddenly jumped in.
The cat looked at us in the eyes, meowed, and somehow we know the cat want us we follow it.
So we did.

The cat led us right to the toilet O.O
When we reached the toilet the cat sat down, and look at us swinging its tail =w=
And I went into the toilet -w-

After I'm done and came out from the toilet, the cat look at us, and leave.

I can't remember whether the cat led us out or not, my memory goes as far as that.
Anyway, I remember that time, I though, 'God sent that cat to help us.'



Well, it's hard to say, but oh well it gives me a feeling I can't explain, maybe because it's a childhood memory? I don't really like my childhood memory, all I remember is sadness, or things related to sadness.
I guess this one is different.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scrribles