Thursday, February 2, 2012

Stupid me

Gahhhhh. Hating myself now.

Why am I so stupid?????
Hating my stupidity, my lazyness...

Right now I'm regretting, regretting that I never grab the chances when I have it, regretting that I take things for granted.

WHY AM I SO LAZY?!
Why is it that my willpower is so weak?
Why can't I keep to my own words?
And here I am, being useless, ranting and wasting time and being useless and all over again.....


GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH




Someone help me please :/
Teach me how to stick to my own will, how to stop being so lazy......


This is bullshit huh :/

Here I am, ranting and ranting and ranting when I could use the time I'm using now to do beneficial things...
OTL


I'M USELESSSS GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH




:/

Stupid me stupid me stupid me stupid me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scrribles