Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Went to Museum with noisy kids~ =_=''

lol...so late baru post~ XD
went to museum last thursday~ with a bunch of noisy kids that study in my mum's center...=_=||
in the car, I wish I have my mp4 with me~ sigh...
anyway,at the museum,we went to 'kraf tangan orang asli' section 1st~
XD


XD me posing with ermm...old man?






old fashioned train~



tradisional wedding?



for the dead to wear O_O



this chair for the dead to sit....kinda scary...

after that, we went inside the watever flora fauna museum...
took picture with a dummy~ XD


YO!


and then, go toilet n bla bla bla...skip,skip,skip~
ok, when we're inside the main museum~ XD


chinese bride~ XD



saw this thing~ at 1st, though it was a bed....but then.........



side view, a throne~

u know, if ur mad at sumone, i suggest u kill him/her wif these:


or....



blast them! XD i want this...so cool...



u know, they even got such a cute plush toy at the museum..aww....
anyway, musuem talk is boring, so skip to planetorium~ XD
(dont mind my spelling)



me in the space ball! XD
the thing turn round n round n round for 90 secs~ XD
so fun, i ride 2 times~ XD but after 2nd ride, feeling sick =x

after goin to planetorium, (dont mind my spelling!!!) go eat McDonal for lunch~ XD
and then, home ==
lol...boring post rite?
ok, i'll stop here~ bb...

楽しいの日、でも、つまらないのポストですね?
~Noriko~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scrribles