Saturday, January 3, 2015

My 2014 in a nutshell.

To be honest nothing came to my mind after I typed that tittle. I was staring at it for a while before I began browsing through my picture albums to remind myself what have been going on last year. (And just using the term "last year" makes me feel weird.)

Maybe it's cause I didn't care much anymore, I find myself just flowing through days without classifying them into months/years. And to think that I used to be so conscious on all these stuff and would blog occasionally on what has been happening monthly lol.

Anyway, here's a short recap on what happened, just for the fun of my future self reading back. Sometimes I rofl at posts I've wrote few years back haha.


- Got a tattoo

- Resumed my piano lessons, and changed my mind about taking audio engineering as my career. Realized that I'm still in love with playing music and wants to be on stage

- Worked in a hotel as pianist for the first time

-Rescued 2 dogs at different times

-Went to Pulau Tioman with classmates

-Gained weight again T_________T (and giving up on the idea of becoming slim. ever)

-Financial status sorts of improved because mom opened up a shop, but it keeps dipping because business is quite unpredictable

-Became blonde lmao, but then dyed it to ombre black to purple cause couldn't be bothered to keep bleaching my roots (colors are faded now, so more like black to brown blonde ombre lol)

-Understood the importance of practice (piano) and doesn't feel pressured when I play the piano anymore

-Realized that I've changed so much from how I used to see myself, and to be honest it's kind of scary

-Danced in the rain for the first time (Bon Odori)

-Starts to have some interest in jazz music, but have yet to try playing it

-Fighting internally with myself over my own feelings for people

-Realized that I'm losing interest in quite a number of things (cosplay, certain people, band etc etc etc)

-Celebrated Halloween Night at Sunway Lagoon with friends!

-Tried on high fashion runway makeup lol

-Kind of gotten drunk on the last day (New Year Eve and New Year)


Okay this is sort of pathetic lel.
Not much achieved during 2014 I guess. 
They're all stupid non important stuff. 
Meh.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Scrribles