Monday, June 30, 2014

Just babbling

I don't know why, but nowadays things doesn't feel as right as it was before.

I was determined to study properly previously, not to take things for granted, be serious in what I was doing.

I don't mean I'm unhappy now.
I love what I am studying.
But somehow, at the back of my mind, something nags at me.

Every time I saw a musical side, somewhere in my heart I felt a squeeze.
I realized that I always perk up more when music is mentioned in class.
I should be focusing more on the technical side, after all I'm taking audio engineering.

Sigh. I guess I'm having regrets of not taking a diploma in music instead?
Anyway, too late to do anything now.
It's not that I regret choosing audio engineering. I like it, it's interesting, but I guess music does appeal to me more.

Hopefully, after I'm done with audio engineering, I'll get the chance and take a music course as well.
It'll never be too late.

Mean while, I should study well, focus more and just learn all I can.
Do my assignments, experiment around with what I learnt, and do my best. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scrribles